With the popularity of today’s DIY home improvement shows, you might be considering tackling your own kitchen renovation. But, is that a wise decision?
For most people, it’s not, simply because kitchen remodeling is more complicated than what the average homeowner can handle. Instead, we recommend leaving the job to a professional kitchen remodeling contractor. Let’s take a look at who to hire and what these construction pros can do for you that you may not be able to do for yourself.
Types of kitchen remodeling professionals
Before you decide which kitchen remodeling contractor to hire, you’ll need to understand your options.
- General contractor- Think of this remodeling professional as a general manager of your home renovation project. They oversee every detail from start to finish, helping everything come together like a well-oiled machine. A general contractor will have a clear understanding of your budget and desired outcome, know which professionals to utilize for each part of the job (electricians, plumbers, etc.) and be able to navigate the sometimes cloudy waters of local code regulations.
- Architect- This professional is similar to a general contractor in that they can help make your vision become a reality. They’re more involved in the overall design process, however, and are responsible for the drawings used in construction. Typically, they’ll start with conceptual drawings to put your ideas into picture form so you can see what they’ll look like in real life. Then, once you’ve decided on a design, they’ll draft up architectural drawings for use in the building process. Depending on the architect, they may or may not stay on the project and oversee the actual construction.
- Kitchen designer- Like the other two remodeling professionals, a kitchen designer’s goal is to take your vision of the ultimate kitchen and make it a reality. The best kitchen designers will use everything at their disposal, including custom cabinetry, exquisite materials, and current kitchen design trends to make your kitchen beautiful, functional, and stylish.
Benefits of hiring an all-in-one kitchen remodeling contractor
What if you could find a kitchen remodeling contractor that would handle all the jobs of a general contractor, architect, and kitchen designer? Is that even possible? Yes!
Sea Pointe Construction is proud to provide design-build services throughout Orange County, CA. That means that you can get everything you need from one remodeling company – a general contractor, architectural and engineered drawings, an award-winning design team, and highly skilled builders who all work together as one functional unit.
Here are some of the benefits YOU can enjoy when you hire us as your kitchen remodeling contractor:
- Save time – As the general contractor for your kitchen remodel, we know exactly which professionals are required and when. That means you don’t have to spend your valuable time searching for an electrician, plumber, or engineer, for example.
- Save money – Because we manage your entire project within our team, we are often able to provide our services in a more cost-efficient manner than if you were to hire each individual contractor separately.
- Better communication – Because we are a design-build team, all of your construction professionals are under one roof. That means fewer communication errors and greater ease of communication in general.
- Peace of mind – Sea Pointe Construction has been meeting the remodeling needs of Orange County residents since 1986. With over three decades of experience in the construction industry, we know what it takes to make your kitchen model run smoothly from start to finish. You can sit back and relax, feeling confident that you’ve hired the best kitchen remodeling contractor in Orange County!
Orange County kitchen remodeling
Whether you live in Ladera Ranch, Huntington Beach, Mission Viejo, San Clemente, or any other city in Orange County, we’d love to be your kitchen remodeling contractor. Simply give us a call today at (949) 861-3400 to schedule your complimentary design consultation.