California Privacy Notice
California Privacy Notice
Information We Collect
Sea Pointe Construction collects contact information provided by you when you visit our website or call in for an appointment. This includes, but is not limited to, names and usernames, home address, phone numbers, email addresses, and other digital contact information.
Information About Minors:
Sea Pointe Construction’s Sites are neither structured nor intended for users who are minors. Sea Pointe Construction does not target, promote, or market products or services to minors. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors, as defined by law. If we discover we have received Personal Information from a person under the age of 18 years, which has not been properly authorized, we will take reasonable steps to delete that data as quickly as possible.
Sea Pointe Construction collects your payment information when you purchase our products and services. This includes, but is not limited to, information from your credit or debit card, personal check, PayPal account (or other electronic payment service provider), or gift card. Payment information is used for payment processing and fraud prevention. Sea Pointe Construction will not use your payment information for any other purpose.
Credit and Identifier Information:
Sea Pointe Construction may collect credit and identifier information about you in connection with the purchase, or attempted purchase, of our products and services. This includes, but is not limited to, information about your credit history, income, social security number, and date of birth. Sea Pointe Construction may use this information to, among other things, help you rehabilitate your credit.
Applications for Employment:
Sea Pointe Construction may place job openings on the Sea Pointe website that require you to provide your Personal Information in connection with an application for employment. We collect your Personal Information, contact instructions, and information related to applicable work experience through online forms and other means.
Information Needed for Warranty Claims:
When you make a claim under one of our written warranties, Sea Pointe Construction will collect Personal Information from you relating to the initial purchase of the product to process the warranty request and prevent fraud.
Sea Pointe Construction collects information about who you are, what you do, and where you live. This helps us put your feedback about our products and services into context so that we may serve you better in the future.
Communications and Promotions:
Sea Pointe Construction collects information provided when you communicate with us via blogs, social media sites, other offline communications (e.g., paper mailers, Design Workshop attendance forms), or other online or in person communications (e.g., electronic entry forms, contact us forms). In addition, we may require that you provide Personal Information to access more detailed descriptions of our products or services or to better find products and services that we wish to market to you, which will then allow us to engage you in follow-up communications or to verify requests received from you.
Surveys and Polls:
Sea Pointe Construction values your opinions and comments, and we may conduct online surveys or polls. Participation in these surveys and polls is always optional. The Personal Information collected via polls is aggregated and used to make improvements to the website and to develop useful content, features, and promotions for visitors to our website. The identity of survey or poll participants is anonymous unless the survey or poll either specifically requests Personal Information or otherwise states information is collected.
We collect information about the browser you are using as you visit our website. We may also track the specific pages you visit, the website you came from, or the website you visit once you leave ours.
How we Use Information About You
In addition to the business reasons discussed above, Sea Pointe Construction uses Personal Information (collected from you and/or your device) for both system administration purposes, to enhance your experience while on our website, to market our goods and services, and to otherwise transact or communicate with you. Consistent with applicable law and the choices you make, specific uses may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Compiling figures for market research, data analytics, and website performance.
• Providing descriptions of our products and services when you need them.
• Noting remodel type, color, style, and design preferences as you move through our website.
• Displaying advertisements personalized to individual interests or preferences, either on our website or the sites of third-parties.
• Tracking the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
• Setting in-home appointments upon your request.
• Collecting information for lead-generation or the sale of additional products/services.
• Assisting with the procurement of financing for your purchase of Sea Pointe Construction products and/or services or rehabilitating your credit for the future purchase of Sea Pointe Construction products and/or services.
• Considering you for employment at Sea Pointe Construction.
• Facilitating transactions for the procurement of replacement parts.
• Demonstrating Sea Pointe Construction’s compliance with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures.
Your Rights Under the CCPA
Right to Access and Request:
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request that Sea Pointe Construction identify and disclose to you and deliver your Personal Information under our control collected within the last twelve months. This information will be provided in the form of a report to you, free of charge. At the time your request is made, you may ask that the report be in either paper or electronic format. If in paper format, Sea Pointe Construction will send the requested information via U.S. Mail. If in electronic format, Sea Pointe Construction will send the requested information via email.
Once your status as a California resident is confirmed and your identity and request verified, Sea Pointe Construction will make all reasonable efforts to provide a response in 45 days but may notify you of our intention to extend the timing of our response for an additional 45 days (total of 90 days).
Once your identity and the relevance of your request have been verified, Sea Pointe Construction will include the following information in our response:
• Categories of Personal Information collected.
• Categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected.
• Business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the information.
• Categories of third parties with whom the business shares and/or sells the information.
You may request a copy of your Personal Information no more than two (2) times in a 12-month period.
Right to Delete:
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request that Sea Pointe Construction delete any Personal Information about you we have collected. Once your status as a California resident is confirmed and your identity and request verified, Sea Pointe Construction will delete the information and direct any third-party service providers to delete the information from its records.
However, all or part of your Personal Information may be retained if it is needed by us for a reasonable business justification, including but not limited to the following:
• Complete the transaction for which the information was collected, provide a good/service requested by you (or reasonably anticipated within the context of an ongoing business relationship with you), or otherwise perform a contract between Sea Pointe Construction and you.
• Detect security incidents or otherwise protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, up to and including pursuing prosecution of those responsible for the illegal activity.
• Debug the information to identify and repair errors impacting functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
• Engage in public or peer-received scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest.
• Enable internal uses that are reasonably aligned with expectations based on your relationship with the business.
• Fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall.
• Comply with a legal obligation.
• Otherwise use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Sale of Personal Information:
Sea Pointe Construction does not sell any Personal Information.
Right of Non-Discrimination:
Sea Pointe Construction cannot deny provision, suggest that you will receive a different price or a different level or quality, or charge different prices for products or services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Right to Notification of Financial Incentive:
Sea Pointe Construction may, on occasion, offer financial incentives, including payments as compensation, for the collection of Personal Information, or the deletion of information. Other financial incentives may include offering a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services to you if that price or difference is directly related to the value provided to you by the Personal Information. As required by the CCPA, Sea Pointe Construction will notify you of incentives when offered. We will only enter you into a financial incentive program if you give us prior opt-in consent that clearly describes the material terms of the financial incentive program. Your opt-in consent may be revoked at any time.
Exercising Your Rights
You can exercise the rights afforded to you under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) in one of three ways.
ONE: Online: Fill out form here.
TWO: By U.S. Mail: Attention: Sea Pointe Construction Legal
Department, 576 Wald, Irvine, CA 92618
THREE: By Phone: 949-861-3400
Please be aware that Sea Pointe Construction must verify your identity before certain rights can be exercised.