Many homeowners look for ways to add value and design into their homes without having to spend a major fortune or embark on a total home remodeling adventure. A bathroom remodel may just be the perfect way to combine increased home value with a modest investment cost. Then there is of course the added bonus of enjoying your new bathroom oasis for yourself!
Anyone will tell you that investing in a great kitchen or bathroom, is money well spent. They are the two rooms in a home that will increase the value and prestige of your home every time. The great thing about a bathroom remodel is that they are typically much smaller and less involved than a kitchen remodel. This means that even if you splurge on some gorgeous high-end finishes, the overall cost isn’t going to be exorbitant.
Planning Your Bathroom Remodel
Like any other home remodeling project, planning is key. Our design specialists will start by asking you a few important questions:
- How many people will be using this bathroom? What size will it need to be?
- Will this be a guest bath? A kid’s bathroom? A master bath?
- What is your design taste like? Don’t worry – we can show you many designs and examples beforehand to help you choose!
- How much time do you spend in the bathroom?
- Is this the home you plan to retire and grow old in?
- Do you want to re-sell your home in the near future?
- Do you have any medical issues that you’ll need to account for in the design?
- Do you need more storage or space?
We would love to help you bring your vision to life! Being able to identify exactly what you need … and want … is the first step in creating the bathroom of your dreams. This is where a great construction company and design team comes into play. They can help you find your own unique style, identify the right materials and must-haves for your space, and provide you with ideas that you never even thought of; towel warmers, steam showers, heated floors, a television or a fabulous fireplace to name just a few.