Sea Pointe Construction offers complete design and construction services.
Remodel Project Manager
Work at Sea Pointe Construction
Job Position: Remodel Project Manager
Join one of the Nation’s Top Home Remodeling, Design Build Companies. We are looking for a career minded individual, experienced, with genuine interest in the residential construction/remodeling industry. Candidates should have strong relationship building skills, excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and lead others. This position requires dealing directly with homeowners and design professionals and trade associate subcontractors .
Project manager will be responsible for executing and revising project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements for the completion of professional remodeling projects and day to day operations and management skills.
General duties of this position include:
• Set up and maintain an organized, clean job site.
• Acquire and manage all building permits
• Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget and with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
• Prepare and maintain construction schedules
• Order materials and schedule inspections throughout project.
• Ensure job site safety, rectify job site hazards.
• Maintain positive relationships with clients, contractors, suppliers, designers and other co-workers.
• Ability to communicate clearly with clients and subcontractors and other colleagues.
• Attend staff meetings, safety meetings and on site client, designer meetings.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and skills:
• Minimum of eight years’ experience in general construction
• Applicants must have their own truck, insurance and clean driving record.
• Thorough knowledge of residential construction and state contractor’s license law.
• Strong leadership, multi-tasking, and problem solving abilities.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project and related software.
• Professional, Positive, outgoing, people friendly, attitude.
• Local applicants only.
Compensation: Negotiable; depending on experience, Benefits include, Health /Dental Insurance, Paid vacation, 401K plan.
Applicants will require pass back ground check and drug testing.