Sea Pointe Construction offers complete design and construction services.
Work at Sea Pointe Construction
Job Position: Architectural Designer
Date: March 25, 2015
Sea Pointe Construction is looking for an Architectural Designer who is eager to learn and
help our clients craft a design based on their vision. We specialize in mid to high-end residential
remodeling including whole home renovations, additions, kitchens, and baths.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working on single family residential projects.
Development of drawing sets from as-builts through full construction documents and
construction administration will be necessary for all projects. The following is a short list of
– AutoCAD or Chief Architect Drafting
– 3-D Rendering experience
– Microsoft Word, Excel
– College education, with a BA Arch or comparable
– At least 3-5 years drafting experience, with experience in creating construction documents
– Excellent organization and client communication skills
– Excellent at coordination of project deliverables, construction details, and project schedules
– Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Sketch-up, or Revit Experience
– City permitting experience
– Experience with HOAs/neighborhood review boards, planning, zoning, etc.
HOURS + PAY:
• 5 days/week, 8:30am to 5:00 pm in our Irvine, CA office
• Holidays; Paid Time-Off
• Health Insurance & 401K
For consideration, please e-mail your resume and a link to your sample work to the email
Please know that this not an entry level position. We are looking for an experienced and skilled